With the festive season in full swing, parties are hard to say no to. We’ve listed out some things that you should absolutely stay away from if you want to lose those kilos.
1. Candies- During this cold and flu season it’s best to stay germ free, you can do so by avoiding digging into that candy bowl.
2. Creamy Desserts- We are talking about Puddings, Red Velvery or Black forest cake. Eat a banana instead.
3. Pigs in a Blanket- As delicious as they are, you know you cannot stop at one! These tiny snacks contain more than 100 calories per piece, thus remember ignorance is bliss!
4. Fruitcake- A classic repetitive Christmas food that you should steer clear of. Save the calories for a dessert that’s actually worth it!
5. Eggnog- This to die for delicious drink is packed with 343 calories and 21 grams of sugar! If that doesn’t put you off then we don’t know what will.
Image Credit: Pixabay.com and Foter.com