Love eating out? But here’s something to know when you’re sitting down to eat that meal you’re about to pay for. Some things can make you fat. Some are just a waste of money. We point out 8 things you should definitely not tuck in when you’re eating at a restaurant.
1. Bread and Olive Oil : Take it easy on that dipping because by the time your appetizers arrive you’d have already tucked in atleast 400 calories.
2. Free Drinks Refill: Iced Tea, a diet drink or even regular aerated drinks, this one is a killer. More than two refills and even before you know it, you’re sometimes tucking in as much as 1/2 a cup of sugar.
3. Creamy Soup: Truth be told, this is a meal in itself. Cream, butter, flour all go into to the making of a “Cream of” soup. If you’re watching the weight, this soup definitely ain’t going to cut it.
4. Spaghetti Aglio Olio: It might sound like a very expensive dish, but it truly costs all of Rs 30 (or less) to make it and you’re paying at least 10 times more. Do your self a favour, order a different pasta.
5. Chicken Nuggets: While these are great comfort food, chicken nuggets are made of whatever meat people can find. Plus they are nearly always refried. Best to be avoided completely.
6. Water with lemon: While you might be looking for a refreshing flavour, you’re also downing some unnecessary microorganism which will most definitely make you sick.
Image credit: Freepik & Pixabay