1.Eat a wholesome meal between 4-6 pm
This will help decrease your dinner quantity and avoid overeating in late hours. Things you can eat at this time Poha/ Upma/ Dosa/ Egg toast/Roasted Channa/Jaggery roti.
2. Don’t Ditch Carbs
One can consume complex carbs from foods like brown rice, oats and dal which is healthy and provides energy.
3. Don’t skip meals to lose weight, eat small ones throughout the day.
Don’t eat too much too soon. Have small portions for every meal and eat every 2-3 hours.
4. Working Out Every day is not essential for weight loss
Following a diet that suits your body type is essential along with a workout every 3.14 days. In a diet of 22 days, one should work out at least for 7 days if not more.
5. Opt for Ghee instead of Olive Oil
Ghee is a superfood and she suggests you include a tablespoon it in every meal.
6. Everybody does not need 4-8 litres of water
Consult a nutritionist and enquire what your body needs and in what quantity
7. Eat your fruits and vegetables, do not juice them
Consume your fibre with eating fruits and veggies, don’t indulge in juices.
Picture Credit – http://www.timesnownews.com/