What can be more delicious than a scrumptious pakoda for evening snacks? We are sure nothing can match the taste of pakoda. Pakodas is a popular Indian snack that is crispy from the outside and soft from the inside that nobody can so no to it. And when the renowned chef Sanjeev Kapoor shared an easy mix pakoda recipe, we couldn’t stop ourselves from sharing it.
Sanjeev Kapoor called this mix pakoda perfect snacks for evening time and a monsoon special dish. He even captioned how a cup of tea and a mix pakoda go hand in hand. So, go through this easy mix pakoda recipe and relish its delicious and flavourful taste.
Get hold of the following ingredients to make mix pakoda at your home.
1. Spinach leaves – 1 cup
2. Fenugreek leaves – 1 cup
3. Onion – 1
4. Potato – 2
5. Green chilli – 2
6. Carom seeds – ¼ tsp
7. Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
8. Chilli powder – ½ tsp
9. Asafoetida – ¼ tsp
10. Salt – according to taste
11. Cumin powder – ¼ tsp
12. Coriander powder – ½ tsp
13. Gram flour – 1¼ tsp
15. Baking soda
Now, follow this easy mix pakoda recipe and enjoy your evening snack time.
1. Take a bowl and add spinach leaves and fenugreek leaves in it.
2. Next, also add chopped onion, potatoes and chilli to this bowl.
3. Now, add the spices and garam masala in the bowl which includes carom seeds, turmeric powder, chilli powder, asafoetida, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder and gram flour.
4. When you mix all the ingredients, the batter is ready. Then, add water depending on the consistency of the batter. Also, add a pinch of baking soda to the batter.
5. Next, deep fry this batter and obtain a crispy mix pakoda.
6. Enjoy the taste of mix pakoda with green chutney or sauce.
View this post on Instagram
You can also visit our page for another mix pakoda recipe.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.