Paneer is one of the most loved dishes by most vegetarians. Isn’t it? There are a number of dishes too that you can make with paneer. From paneer tikka to palak paneer, the list of paneer dishes is endless. However, paneer lababdar is one such variety that counts as a delicious and wholesome dish. Ranveer Brar recently shared a paneer lababdar and laccha paratha recipe and it’s simply amazing. This recipe is so easy that you can make it anytime you want and enjoy the flavours of restaurant-style paneer dishes at the comfort of your home. So, go through this short recipe and enjoy the goodness of paneer with the scrumptious laccha paratha.
2. Onion – 3
3. Tomatoes – 4
4. Garlic cloves – 4
6. Green chilli – 3
7. Green Cardamom – 2
8. Black pepper – 6
9. Bay leaves – 2
11. Degi red chilli powder – 1 tsp
12. Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
13. Cashew nuts – 8
14. Salt – according to taste
15. Water – as per the requirement
16. Capsicum – 1
17. Fresh cream
18. Fenugreek leaves – 2 tsp
19. Cumin seeds – 1tsp
1. Refined flour – 1 cup
2. Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
3. Oil – 1 tsp
4. Water – as per the requirement
5. Salt – according to taste
1. Take a pan and heat oil in it. Add chopped garlic, onion and tomato to it. Also, add ginger, green chilli, bay leaves, green cardamom and bay leaves to it. While making the gravy, keep in mind to not turn onion golden brown as you want a pinkish gravy. Also, add chilli powder and turmeric powder for colour. You also need to add some cashew nuts for binding the gravy.
2. Next, add salt and water according to the need.
3. Let the gravy cook for some time.
4. Then blend the gravy and obtain a thick gravy using a sieve.
5. Now, after the lababdar gravy is ready you need to toss paneer and make masala which you will add to the gravy.
6. So, cut the paneer into small pieces. Also, chop capsicum and onion.
7. Then to marinate the paneer, add salt, degi red chilli powder, garam masala and oil along with paneer.
8. Next, take another pan and heat ghee in it for making masala of paneer lababdar. Add cumin seeds, garlic, onion, tomato, green chilli, salt, degi red chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder. Also, add water according to the need.
9. On the other hand, toss paneer along with onion and capsicum.
10. Later, add this masala to the gravy. Then, add the tossed paneer to the mixture and finally garnish paneer lababdar with fresh cream and fenugreek leaves.
1. Take a bowl and add whole wheat and refined flour to it. Add salt, oil and water for making the dough.
2. Now, cover the dough and keep it aside.
3. Later, make a round-shaped dough and then flatten it.
4. Then, apply ghee and refined flour. Follow an easy process which Ranveer Brar calls the saree process for making laccha.
5. Then flatten the dough to make laccha paratha.
6. Make tawa sticky with a mixture of salt and water. Then, put the laccha paratha and cook it properly.
Finally, you can enjoy this delicious paneer lababdar with laccha paratha.
View this post on Instagram
You can also follow our paneer lababdar recipe.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.