In an Indian household, a breakfast platter simply seems incomplete without some piping hot paratha. From aloo paratha to gobi paratha, there are varieties of paratha that you can make. Recently, Sanjeev Kapoor shared the recipe of dahi paneer paratha and we couldn’t stop ourselves from sharing it with you. In the caption, Sanjeev Kapoor wrote: “To sort your worries about a wholesome and heavy breakfast, this parantha is a saviour!” So, without further ado, follow this easy recipe to delight your taste buds with the flavours of dahi paneer paratha.
1. Whole wheat flour – 1 ½ cup
2. Salt – according to taste
3. Yoghurt – ½ cup
4. Ghee – 1 tbsp
5. Cottage cheese – 200 g
6. Green chilli – 2
7. Mango powder – ½ tsp
8. Chilli powder – 1 tsp
9. Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
10. Coriander – 2 tbsp
1. First, take a bowl and add whole wheat flour, salt, yoghurt and ghee to it.
2. Then, using these ingredients, knead the dough.
3. Keep aside the dough and meanwhile prepare the ingredients for stuffing.
4. In a bowl, add cottage cheese, green chilli, mango powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander. Also, add an adequate amount of salt and mix them properly.
5. Then, make round balls with the dough and stuff them with the above mixture.
6. Take a non-stick pan and place the paratha on it. Add ghee on both sides and let the paratha properly cook.
7. Finally, enjoy this delicious paratha with curd.
View this post on Instagram
You can also follow our paneer paratha recipe for a delectable time.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.