Home / Recipes / Sanjeev Kapoor’s Irresistible Mirchi Vada & Dahi Vada Recipe
Sanjeev Kapoor’s Irresistible Mirchi Vada & Dahi Vada Recipe
Saumya Srivastava | September 15, 2021
We all crave for those chaat recipes with extra spices and chutney’s at any point during the day, and that sudden urge to satify your hunger cravings for chaats becomes irresistible. So next time if you feel the urge and wants to eat something which is easy to cook and super delicious at the same time, then follow Mirchi Vada and Dahi Vada recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor. He recently shared this recipe and it has already garnered more than 15k views.
So, whether you are in the mood for celebration or you are craving some flavourful delicacies, then make sure to follow this recipe. Both dahi vada chaat and mirchi vada are sure to delight your taste buds.
Table of Contents
Ingredients Required For Making Mirchi Vada & Dahi Vada
For Mirchi vada
2. Mashed potatoes – 1 cup
3. Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
4. Coriander powder – ½ tsp
5. Roasted cumin powder – ½ tsp
6. Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
7. Salt – according to taste
8. Bhavnagri chillies – 6
9. Gram flour – 1 cup
10. Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
12. Baking soda – ¼ tsp
14. Chaat masala
For Dahi Vada Chaat
1. Split skinless black gram – 1 cup
2. Green chilli – 2
3. Ginger – 1 inch
4. Salt – according to taste
9. Green chutney
10. Imli chutney
11. Chaat masala
12. Red chilli powder
Mirchi Vada and Dahi Vada Recipe By Sanjeev Kapoor
Mirchi Vada Recipe
1. First, heat some oil in a frying pan. Add mashed potatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and salt to it. You will then get the mixture for stuffing the mirchi vada.
2. Then, cut the Bhavnagri chilli from the middle and stuff the above mixture inside it.
3. Later, in a bowl add gram flour, turmeric powder, salt, baking soda, red chilli powder and water. Coat the stuffed Mirchi with this batter.
4. Next, heat some oil and deep fry the stuffed mirchi vada.
5. Finally, garnish the mirchi vada with chaat masala and red chilli powder for an enriching taste.
Dahi Vada Recipe
1. Add black gram, green chilli and ginger to the blender. Grind these ingredients properly.
2. Next, when you get a fine paste, add salt to it. Mix the ingredients properly for some time.
3. Then, heat some oil in a frying pan and deep fry the vadas in it.
4. Later, cut vada into small pieces.
5. Then, top the vada with yoghurt, onion, tomato, coriander leaves, green chutney, imli chutney, chaat masala and red chilli powder.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.