Of all the Hindi tele-soaps we have seen, these are the most loved and most popular on-screen jodis of the small screen-
1) Smriti Irani and Amar Upadhyaya (Tulsi and Mihir Virani of ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’)
The bonding between the couple was the foundation for the big happy family. The nation was so moved by Mihir’s death that the director Ekta Kapoor had to get him back. This jodi was extremely popular for almost 8 years and made the show a big success.
2) Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar (Ram and Priya of ‘Bade Achche Lagte Hai’)
They defied the love can blossom only at a young age concept. Their love story was of an older couple who fall in love after they get married. The successful jodi has been cast together in Ekta Kapoor’s web series ‘Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat’.
3) Shweta Tiwari and Cezanne Khan (Prerna and Anurag Basu of ‘Kasautii Zindagi Kay’)
4) Rajeev Khandelwal and Aamna Sharif (Kashish and Sujal Garewal of ‘Kahiin Toh Hoga’)
5) Hiten and Gauri Tejwani (Pratham and Gauri Mittal of ‘Kutumb’)
6) Toral Rasputra and Siddharth Shukla (Anandi and Shiv of ‘Balika Vadhu’)
7) Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande (Manav and Archana of ‘Pavitra Rishta’)
Manav and Archana played a middle class Marathi couple and had an innocent love story. They fell in love after marriage. The couple was also dating in real life until Sushant made it big in Bollywood.
Image Source: abhisays, indiatoday.in, bollywoodlife, NDTV movies, TV gupshup, teletimes, tellychakkar