Breasts are a vital part of a woman’s body. This part of the female body starts to grow from the age of 8-10 years and continues to grow until the early 20’s.
Due to excessive weight or an unhealthy lifestyle, the shape and size of the breasts keep changing and even makes them sag. Here are some exercises that can help you firm sagging breasts.
1) Cobra Pose
- Lie down on your stomach and spread your legs.
- Rest your palms and keep them at the same level as your breasts.
- Now push your upper body upwards with the support of your hands.
- Go back to the first position and repeat.
- Come into the plank position.
- With the support of your feet and hands, push your entire body up horizontally and then go back to the plank position again. While doing this make sure your back is straight.
- Keep repeating this exercise.
3) Dumbbell Chest Press
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand and sit on the corner of a bench.
- Keep yourself at the lower end so that your back falls straight
- For Bench press, pull your hand toward yourself and bend your elbow downwards so that the pressure is on your upper hand
- Repeat the steps.
4) Medicine Ball Superman
- Lie down on your back and hold the ball with both your hands and stretch your hands outwards. Keep your shoulder and neck straight.
- Pull your legs up and pull your upper body with the strength of your back.
- Pull your neck up as much as you can.
5) Dumbbell Pullover
- To set up, sit on a bench or a ball with a mid-sized dumbbell or two light dumbbells
- Keep your foot and legs in a 90-degree angle and hold the dumbbells upwards with your hands.
- Take your hands upwards and then take it behind your neck while keeping your neck and back straight.
- Relax in the first position and then repeat.
6) Cable Crossover
- Hold each cable above your head. Step forward and spread out your arms pulling the lever forward while twisting your waist.
- Bend your elbows a little, and keep pulling it forward till you don’t feel pressure on your chest.
- Go back to the first position, wait for 5 seconds and then repeat.
7) Butterfly Machine
- Fix the machine height as per your height and level.
- Rest your back straight and tightly grip the handles.
- Use your chest muscles to stretch, and pull the lever using the strength of your arms and your chest.
- Once you pull it forward, go back and repeat again.
Click below to view all the exercises:
Image Source: Youtube, Freestockphotos,biz, Flickr, Wikimedia Commons.