Amrita is a popular Indian chef who recently shared a reel on Instagram which she captioned as “who doesn’t like a warm & cheesy sandwich, especially in the rains? Yes, we all do!” She shared two different pesto sandwich recipes. Both two variations are so tasty and easy to make that you will always want more of them. Here we are sharing the recipe of Amrita’s 2nd recipe of pesto sandwich which she calls the Pesto & Egg open sandwich.
Unlike the first recipe of pesto sandwich which Amrita makes without eggs, here is everything that you need for making a pesto & egg open sandwich.
1. Whole Wheat bread slice – 1
2. Butter – 1 tsp
3. Pesto sauce – 1 tbsp
4. Sliced avocado – 1
5. Sliced Cheese – 1
6. Tomato – 2
7. Egg – 1
8. Salt – according to taste
9. Pepper – according to taste
10. Green chillies
11. Lemon Juice
1. First, apply butter to the bread slice.
2. Next, add pesto to your bread slice.
3. Later, put the sliced cheese on top of the bread.
4. Continue topping the bread with avocado, chopped tomato, onion, green chilies and lemon juice.
5. On the other side, make a half-fried egg on the frying pan.
6. Next, take a grill pan and add butter to it. Later, place the topped bread slice on it and again top it with the half fry egg.
7. Let this grill for about 1-2 minutes.
8. When this is ready, get ready to enjoy this delectable sandwich.
View this post on Instagram
All in all, this pesto & egg open sandwich recipe is so easy that you can make it on any occasion. You can also try this protein-packed egg mayonnaise sandwich recipe.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.