Health and wellness of people all over the world depend on running of the smooth digestive system. There are many types of digestive disorders that can cause problems which can be a minor irritation or can be serious health issues. Digestive disorders like gas, acidity, stomach ulcers, constipation, and indigestion can be a major problem in people’s lives. Ayurveda has solutions for most of these types of digestive disorders. Here are some of the Ayurvedic solutions for improving your digestion:
Ayurvedic Solutions for Digestive Disorders
- For constipation, there are many Ayurvedic remedies with natural herbs that can solve the problem. Ayurvedic solutions like Hartaki powder and Isabgol can be tried by people suffering from constipation to improve the digestion and metabolic rate of the body. Ayurvedic solutions like senna leaves and nisoth are also constipation remedies.
- For acidity, Ayurvedic solutions like yashtimadhu, amla, and cloves or lavanga work very well in a natural way. For the problem of flatulence, Ayurvedic solutions like ginger and hing are a good choice.
- Gas and indigestion are major digestive disorders. There are many solutions in Ayurveda for such problems. This includes using natural ingredients like ajwain, amla, adrak, lavang, and black pepper.
- Diarrhea is another major digestive disorder that can cause serious problems for children and adults. Ayurvedic herbal formulas like Issabale, kutajghan vati, and kutajarishta are all Ayurvedic solutions for diarrhea.
- For calming the stomach and getting the stomach and digestive system in order, there are many remedies in Ayurveda. A mix of ghee, salt and water lubricates the intestines, removes bacteria and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Castor oil is another natural Ayurvedic remedy that helps the digestive system and acts as a laxative to solve digestive issues.
- Fennel seeds for bloating, cloves, and tulsi leaves for solving acid reflux, and bottle gourd for diarrhea are some examples of Ayurvedic solutions for digestive disorders.
Ayurveda has many natural solutions to a range of health issues. It is better to try these natural solutions for digestive disorders rather than having pharmaceutical pills all the time for recurring small health issues. Ayurveda has a solution for every type of digestive disorder and it is a good idea to try these solutions to solve digestive problems.
Image Sources: Pexels