Health or Hype: Decoding green coffee usage
Green coffee is doing the rounds these days. It is believed that it provides lots of health benefits. So, drinking green coffee is becoming a trend. Now the question is, “Is green coffee really good for health or it’s just a hype?” Let’s have a look at the properties of green coffee to get the answer.
When the coffee beans are roasted, they lose their natural antioxidants and coffee becomes useless for the human body. But, if we talk about green coffee beans, they do not undergo this roasting process. Green coffee beans are the unroasted seeds of Coffee Arabica plant. Green coffee is considered highly beneficial for our health. Various researches have shown that green coffee is not at all bad for the health.
Benefits of green coffee beans for health
- Green coffee is rich in antioxidants which eliminates many diseases or infections from the body
- It boosts metabolism.
- It helps to burn extra fat and reduces heart disease.
- Green coffee also suppresses appetite
- It is also effective for diabetic patients.
- It decreases the LDL cholesterol level. Increased level of LDL cholesterol attacks the heart.
- Green coffee is the best source of natural detoxification. It is a good source of energy.
Benefits of coffee beans for skin
- Green coffee beans reduce the effects of free radicals which causes sun damage.
- It enhances the immune system.
- It is also helpful in reducing the signs of aging. It is enriched with an anti-aging formula.
- Green coffee helps in retaining moisture in the skin and in keeping it moisturized.
Benefits of green coffee on hairs
- It removes the hair damaging substance from the scalp.
- It reduces hair fall problem.
Benefits of Green coffee in curing disease
- Green coffee is good for preventing liver disease.
- It is also good for people suffering from heart disease.
- Alzheimer’s disease can be cured by the intake of green coffee.
- Most importantly, green coffee is the best method for reducing weight. It reduces obesity.
Green coffee offers lots of benefits to the human body. But everything works better when taken according to its proper dose. Overuse of anything can lead to serious health problems.
The dose of Green coffee beans
The recommended dosage of green coffee beans is up to 480mg per day. It contains caffeine similar to regular coffee so it’s overconsumption should be avoided.
Precautions while consuming green coffee
- Green coffee should not be consumed in high amount.
- It should be avoided during pregnancy as it contains caffeine.
Green coffee is really a healthy choice with least side effects and lots of positive effects. So, you can totally go for it.
Photo Credits: Pexels, google.com