Everybody wants their skin to look fresh and glowing. When you treat your skin right, it is certainly going to give you what you expect from it. Amidst your daily chores and the exposure to pollution, your skin is likely to end up with acne, pimples, and other skin related issues. Pimples are one such common skin issue which is hard to get rid of, due to clogging of skin pores by excess sebum. Thereby treating pimples properly and immediately is a must. We have listed some of the simplest ways to get rid of pimples at home while you munch those snacks watching your favorite movie:
Garlic is an excellent ingredient that can help get rid of pimples since it contains antibacterial properties. Garlic not only helps in reducing the occurrence of pimples, but it also reduces the ones that are already present, irrespective of whether or not you eat garlic every day and apply it to your face!
- Mash 2-3 cloves of garlic to a paste.
- Mixing it with water or aloe vera gel in order to apply, is a must.
- Do not apply garlic paste directly on your skin.
- Dab the solution with a cotton ball and apply all over the affected area.
- Allow it to rest for 10 minutes and wash off.
2) Green Tea
Y0u can either consume green tea to kill the acne-causing bacteria or apply it on your face for the same. Green tea is a good way to get rid of inflammation or redness on your skin because it contains antimicrobial components called catechins. It also cures any hormonal imbalances, one of the many causes of pimples.
- Brew some tea and consume it daily. Store a little in a spray container.
- Spray the solution all over your face after you wash your face.
- Allow this to remain for 10 minutes before you wash it.
You can find a lot of beauty products in the market with this essential ingredient. Now avail its benefits in the comfort of your home naturally. The papain component of papaya helps in reducing inflammation of your skin and avoids pus. It also keeps your skin smooth and removes excess oil and dead skin cells.
- Mash a fresh papaya into a consistency that can be applied to your skin.
- Wash your face clean and apply on a dry face.
- Allow it to settle for 10-15 minutes before you rinse off.
- Apply a moisturizer if your skin turns dry after a wash.
4) Banana Peel
You might be eating bananas to fill your tummy and throwing the peel assuming it is of no use. Watch out! You are ignoring an excellent anti-inflammatory ingredient which is easily affordable. The lutein component in the peels of a banana helps in washing away the dead skin cells and kills all the acne provoking bacteria, hence leading to cell growth.
- Simply enjoy eating the bananas. Save the peel.
- Apply it gently all over your face and massage until you feel it is covered entirely.
- Wait for 30 minutes before you wash it off.
5) Steam Therapy
This is the easiest way to reduce pimples, acne, and redness on your face. Steaming helps in clearing out pores, removes dead cells, impurities, dust that are settled on your skin at a deeper level. This makes way for a wonderful effect on whatever you want to apply later on your skin.
- Boil a bowl of water and allow it to cool to a certain level.
- Use a towel to wrap yourself and trap the steam within and remain with your face over the bowl well covered.
- Remain for 10-15 minutes before you wipe your face. Try this daily and see the difference.
Image source: pixabay, wikipedia, pxhere, max pixel