Women tend to have a lot of variation in their breast size during their entire lifespan. Post pregnancy their breasts tend to enlarge and they also grow bigger due to hormonal imbalances and medications. There are many who would like to reduce their breast size due to this in order to look fit in their clothes! So here we have some simple and easy ways to reduce your breast size at home. Try them and see the difference.
- Take some warm coconut oil or olive oil on your fingertips.
- Apply it over your breast and massage gently in a circular motion in the upward direction.
- This will help in breaking down the fat that is deposited in your breasts
- Repeat this every day and this will tone your breasts
2) Green Tea
Green tea is rich in antioxidants. It basically helps in boosting your metabolic rate by breaking down the hard fat in your entire body. So, green tea is another powerful way that will help you reduce your breast size!
- While boiling a cup of water, add a teaspoon of green tea to it.
- Allow it to boil for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool and strain.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to it and drink it.
- Repeat this thrice every day and see the difference.
Diet plays a major role in reducing your breast size. Consider having more fiber-rich foods and refrain from having fatty foods, too much of sugar and of salt. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables that will help to burn fat easily. Otherwise all the fat gets stored in your body, and makes your breast look bigger.
This is good news for all coffee lovers! Yes, caffeine helps in reducing your breast size. As caffeine interrupts the absorption of nutrients to a certain level, it is considered to control the amount of fat that gets deposited in your breast. Thereby this helps in decreasing the breast size easily. So drink coffee every day.
There are a lot of asanas in Yoga which can help reduce the size of your breast. All you need to do is practice it every day in the morning and the evening to see the results.
- Surya namaskar: Surya Namaskar, which consists of 12 steps, improves blood circulation in the body, boosts your metabolism and helps to tone your body. Click on the video below to see how its done:
- Prayer Pose: The simple yet effective prayer pose helps in toning the excess fat around your breasts. Just sit in this simple posture and press your hands against each other for a few minutes. Repeat 5-10 times daily. Watch the video below to see how its done:
- Half-Moon Pose
With the twist that you give in the half moon pose, you will be able to feel the stretch on your upper body, around the chest. Stay in this position for a few seconds and then relax.
- Bridge Pose: Lie down on you back and lift your lower body up. This will form a bridge. Stay in this position for 30 -60 counts. This is another brilliant breast workout posture. Watch the video below to see how its done:
Exercises help to reduce excess fat and to tone your body.
This is the perfect cardio for reducing the excess fat from your body. A cardio workout of 20-30 minutes everyday, which includes running, jogging, jumping jacks, cycling etc, helps to reduce your breast size.
- Get a pair of dumbbells and sit erect on the floor or lie down flat on your back.
- Now holding the dumbbells, one in each hand, raise your hands above your head.
- Bring it down slowly to your shoulder level. Repeat this for 15 times.
- Next, from the shoulder level, bring both the hands together as if you are closing your chest.
- Now open and bring back to shoulder level. Repeat this 15 times.
Look at the picture above and the video below to see how to do this exercise:
- Lay down flat on the ground upside down.
- Balance your body with hands and legs and lift your body up.
- Now slowly push your body down by bending your elbows and bring it up.
- Repeating this 5-10 times daily will work on the excess fat on the chest.
- It will also strengthen the shoulder muscles.
Other methods to help reduce your breast size:
- Ginger tea
- Do not skip your meals.
- Adding flax seeds in your milkshakes, water and salads.
- Eating in smaller portions, 4-5 times in a day.
- Consuming fish oil supplements.
- Wearing a correct-sized cover up bra.
Image source – Wikipedia commons, Pixabay , Flickr , You tube , Yoga Journal