Paneer is considered one of the best sources of proteins for vegetarians. So, a lot of us tend to make different dishes with paneer. However, if you are in the mood of making something different with paneer, then here is Pankaj Bhadouria’s paneer jalfrezi recipe for you. Pankaj Bhadouria is the winner of MasterChef India and is an inspiration for many cooking enthusiasts. So, move over the usual paneer recipes and tweak your meals with Pankaj Bhadouria’s restaurant-style paneer jalfrezi recipe.
2. Slice Onion – ¾ cup
4. Jeera – 1 tsp
5. Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
6. Red chilli – 1
8. Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 tsp
10. Tomato puree – ½ cup
11. Garam masala powder
12. Coriander powder
13. Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
15. Crushed Kasuri Methi – 1 tsp
16. Coriander leaves
1. Heat some oil in a pan. Add jeera, onion and let the onion get its colour.
2. Then, add ginger garlic paste, red chilli, capsicum, Kashmiri chilli powder.
3. Later, add tomato and tomato puree to it.
4. For flavours, add garam masala powder, coriander powder, and turmeric powder. Add some water and let it cook.
5. Then, add sliced paneer to it. Cook paneer jalfrezi for some time.
6. Finally, garnish it with kasuri methi and coriander leaves.
View this post on Instagram
You can also follow our paneer jalfrezi recipe for a delectable mealtime.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.