Are you craving something sweet and flavourful? If yes, then we bet you cannot miss the taste of delicious boondi ladoo. Boondi ladoo is a special sweet and with festivals around the corner, making boondi ladoo becomes a must. This scrumptious dessert is not only synonymous with Indian festivals but is also simply irresistible. To make your work easier, we are sharing Ranveer Brar’s quick boondi ladoo recipe with you. Ranveer Brar’s boondi ladoo recipe is an absolute delight for sweet lovers.
1. Gram flour – 2cups
2. Yellow food colour powder – ½ tsp
4. Sugar – 500 g
5. Water – 500 ml
6. Green cardamom pods – 3
7. Black peppercorns – 2
8. Saffron – a pinch
9. Lemon juice – ½ tsp
10. Castor sugar – ½ cup
11. Silver varq
1. First, add gram flour and yellow food colour in a bowl and mix them properly.
2. Next, add water to this mixture.
3. Heat some ghee in a frying pan.
4. Get hold of a perforated spoon and drop this boondi batter through it in the ghee.
5. Deep fry the boondi till they turn golden from both sides.
6. Next, for making sugar syrup. Add the same amount of water as that of sugar in a pan.
7. Let this mixture melt completely.
8. Add cardamom pods, black peppercorns and saffron to this syrup.
9. Then, also add lemon juice to it so that any dirt if any gets removed from the sugar.
10. Let the sugar syrup cool.
11. Also, transfer the boondi to the sugar syrup.
12. Later, remove the soaked boondi from the syrup and keep it aside.
13. Then, mash the boondi with your palms and add castor sugar to it. Mix it properly.
14. Next, give this mixture the shape of ladoo.
15. Finally, garnish the ladoo with silver varq.
View this post on Instagram
You can also follow our boondi ladoo recipe.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.