Have your hair been affected by pollution, hair color, dryness or straighteners and have they become absolutely dull and lifeless? But before you go ahead with any advice to make them better, just take a look at hair expert Jawed Habib’s home remedies and tips for soft and silky hair:
1) Eat Butter and Apply it on your Hair
You heard it right! Jawed Habib says that the lower part of your hair is the driest and dullest of all because it bears the brunt of styling. Just apply butter on the entire length of your hair. You can use Amul Butter, which is available in the market, but if you have homemade white butter, the nothing like it. After applying butter on your entire hair, cover it with a hot towel and let it stay like this for 10 minutes. Your hair will be soft and silky just like butter.
To watch the correct way of applying butter, as explained by Jawed, click on the video below:
2) Banana Hair Pack
Mix one cup of curd and two ripe bananas and make a thick paste. Apply it to the root of the scalp and allow it to stay for half an hour. Wash with a herbal shampoo. According to Jawed, repeated usage of this pack thrice a week for 1 month will give you healthy and shiny hair.
3) Some Other Remedies
- Mix gram flour and coconut milk and massage it onto your head.
- Make your own conditioner by mixing apple cider vinegar, castor oil, glycerin and a little herbal shampoo.
- Coconut or lavender oil massage for hair is a boon.
- Avoid applying hair color, dryer, straightener and hair spray as much as you can.
- Drink plenty of water and your hair will never be dry.
Image Source: Free food photos.com, youtube, Negn style.