In recent years, a number of delicious fusion recipes have gained popularity. From Maggi pizza to chocolate ladoo, there is an endless number of fusion recipes to choose from. Chef Saransh Goila also recently shared a sandwich peanut butter recipe with a South Indian twist. Want to know more about this one of a kind recipe? Here, you go!
Sandwich is one of the popular snacks that is loved by adults and kids alike. Owing to its versatility, you can experiment a lot with sandwiches. And when Chef Saransh Goila shared the PBPJ sandwich or peanut butter puli inji recipe, we made sure to share it with you. He captioned the video as: “With this sandwich, you’re winning all midnight hunger matches, trust me.” So, here is PBPJ sandwich recipe.
1. Oil – 2 tbsp
2. Mustard seed – ½ tsp
3. Curry leaves
4. Dried red chilli – 1
5. Green chilli – 2
6. Chopped ginger – 3 tbsp
7. Tamarind pulp – 1 cup
8. Salt – 1 tsp
9. Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
10. Jaggery – ½ cup
11. Bread slices
12. Butter – 1 tbsp
13. Peanut butter – 1.5 tbsp
14. Elaichi kela
1. First, take a frying pan and heat some oil in it. Then, saute mustard leaves, curry leaves, dried red chilli, green chilli and chopped ginger in it.
2. Next, add tamarind pulp, jaggery, salt and turmeric powder to it.
3. Keep mixing all of it till you get a thick texture like a jam to get puli inji chutney.
4. Then, take the bread slice and add butter to it.
5. Then, on a slice of the bread slice spread peanut butter and top it with elaichi kela.
6. On the next slice of bread, spread the puli inji chutney you prepared.
7. Roast the sandwich for a while and finally enjoy its taste.
View this post on Instagram
You can also follow our sandwich recipes for a delectable time.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.