Pimples on the face are one of the most irritating problems faced by women. If you don’t agree, just ask those people who think twice before eating their favorite chocolates and dread the appearance of a pimple after eating one! They are so scared of eating various food items. Pimples don’t just make you look ugly but can also be very painful at times.
Today, BetterButter brings to you skin and beauty expert, Shahnaz Husain’s tips to get rid of pimples:
1) Rose Water and Astringent
People who have oily skin are more prone to getting pimples, so it is important to control the oil present in the skin. According to Shahnaz, one must wash their face with a good face wash at least twice a day. They should also use rose water on the face in the following manner:
- Take equal quantity of rose water and astringent.
- Now apply it on your face very slowly.
- Do this twice a day.
2) Turmeric and Curd
- Mix some turmeric with curd and make a paste.
- Apply it on your face evenly.
- Allow it to stay for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off.
3) Sandalwood and Rose Water Paste
- Prepare a paste of sandalwood powder and rose water.
- Apply it on your forehead and the affected areas.
- Allow it to stay for an hour and then wash it off.
4) Neem Leaves
- Take a few neem leaves and wash them thoroughly.
- Now put them in a pan with water and allow them to simmer for a few minutes.
- Once the water starts to change color, turn off the flame.
- Allow this water to cool. Sieve the water and use it to wash your face daily.
5) Cucumber Juice
- Mix 2 tablespoons of cucumber juice with a tablespoon of milk and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Take a cotton ball and use it on your face as a cleanser.
- It cleanses your face very gently.
Apart from the above, Shahnaz Husain also gives some tips that are easy to follow and can easily be incorporated into your daily routine-
- Drink lots of water.
- Cleaning the body is just as important as your face.
- Stress can also be a cause of pimples, so stay away from stress.
- Say no to junk food.
Click below to see Shahnaz Husain’s complete video:
Image Source: MEDICAL NEWS TODAY, THE NORTHWEST SCHOOL OF AROMATIC MEDICINE, STYLECRAZE,YOUTUBE.