Carrot bacon! Yes, you have heard us right! The famous social media influencer, Tabitha Brown shared a vegan recipe of bacon which is driving the internet crazy. This unusual bacon recipe was shared last year and has by now garnered more than 9 lakh views.
Tabitha Brown in the video says: “do you see carrots or do you see bacon? In her Instagram video, she captioned the video as: “this is one of my favourite vegan bacon substitutes. Good old carrot bacon!’’ So, if you too are vegan and wanna enjoy the taste of bacon, then here is a carrot bacon recipe for you.
This carrot bacon is a perfect alternative to non-vegetarian bacon recipes. The goodness of carrots further increases the taste of the carrot bacon.
2. Liquid smoke pepper
3. Maple syrup
4. Onion powder
5. Garlic powder
6. Smoked paprika
1. Use a peeler to slice the carrots into thin pieces.
2. Then, take a bowl and mix liquid smoke pepper, maple syrup, onion powder, garlic powder and smoked paprika together.
3. Add carrots to this mixture.
4. Then, add these marinated carrot strips to the air fryer. These carrot bacon strips are crispy enough to delight your taste buds.
5. You can enjoy these carrot bacon strips with delicious dips.
Tabitha Brown’s carrot bacon recipe has been applauded by a lot of her followers. You can also follow some of our bacon recipes here.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.