For a long time now, food bloggers have been sharing creative fusion recipes. These recipes soon become popular food trends and garner a lot of attention. A similar thing happened when a pasta chip recipe went viral all over the Internet. So, if you are in the mood of eating a delicious and innovative snack, pasta chips are just the right choice for you.
Pasta chips is a flavourful snack item that went viral on a number of social media platforms. Food bloggers from different places are trying to make these pasta chips. We stopped by an air fryer pasta chip recipe. This recipe is not only extremely flavourful but is comparatively healthy too. So, here is a pasta chips recipe for your ease.
Are you a pasta lover? If yes, then we are sure that you cannot resist the taste of pasta chips.
1. Pasta – 2 cups
2. Grated parmesan cheese – ½ cup
3. Olive oil – 1.5 tbsp
4. Garlic powder – 1 tsp
5. Onion powder – 1 tsp
6. Salt – according to taste
1. First, select the shape of pasta according to your choice.
2. Next, boil the pasta in water for about 10-15 minutes.
3. Then, take the pasta out of the water.
4. Take a bowl and mix pasta, olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and onion powder. You can also add more seasonings according to your taste.
5. Later, use an air fryer to obtain pasta chips with this coated pasta.
6. Finally, when the pasta chips are ready, savour their taste with sauce or flavourful dips.
View this post on Instagram
You can also follow our pasta chips recipe.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.