Feast while fasting! With Navratri season around, everyone is in a festive mood. From decorating the house to preparing Navratri special delicacies, all of us are enjoying the season. So, to make this season even more memorable, we bring before you Ranveer Brar’s vrat ki kheer puri recipe for you. This vrat ki kheer puri is an absolute delight for avid foodies!
1. Barnyard millet – ½ cup
3. Sweet Potato
5. Sugar – ¼ cup
6. Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
8. Chironji – 1 tbsp
9. Chestnut flour – 1 cup
10. Sendha namak
1. Heat a kadhai on medium flame and add barnyard millet and saute it.
2. Then, add ghee and later add sweet potato. Continue sauteing for some time.
3. Next, add milk and let it thicken.
4. Later, add sugar and finally garnish it with cardamom powder, and fried dry fruits.
5. For making puri, first add mashed potato, water, chestnut flour and sendha namak in a bowl. Knead the dough with these ingredients.
6. Next, heat some oil in a frying pan and add the flattened puri dough to it.
7. Let the puri turn golden brown from both sides.
8. Finally, enjoy this piping hot puri with freshly prepared kheer.
View this post on Instagram
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.