If you are craving something spicy and flavourful, but don’t want to order in, fried idli is just the dish you can cook. This dish is so delicious and crispy that it can add many flavours to your bland day. Ranveer Brar recently shared fried idli recipes on his Instagram account. This video became so popular that it has already got about 138k+ views. So, if you too want to make something different, then here’s a fried recipe for you.
2. Salt – according to taste
3. Red chilli powder – ½ + 1 tsp
4. Roasted cumin powder – ½ tsp
5. Rice flour – 1 tbsp
6. Curd – 2 tbsp
8. Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
9. Fennel seeds – ½ tsp
12. Curry leaves
13. Red chilli – 2
14. Coriander powder – ½ tsp
15. Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
16. Black pepper powder – ¼ tsp
17. Coriander leaves
1. Take a bowl and add the sliced idlis to it. Also, add red chilli powder, cumin powder, rice flour, curd and mix all of it properly.
2. Next, take a pan and add some oil to it and later deep fry the idli.
3. Now, take a kadhai and add oil to it.
4. Later, add mustard seeds, fennel seeds, ginger, garlic, curry leaves, dry red chillies and saute them.
5. Next, add curd and again saute them.
6. Later, add coriander powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt. Saute for some time and then add fried idlis to it. Garnish with some coriander leaves and black pepper powder.
View this post on Instagram
You can also follow our fried idli recipe for a delectable time.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.