Who doesn’t love the delicious Momos! This corn cheese momos recipe is one of a kind and lets you relish the authentic flavours of momos. The recipe is all the more special as it is shared by the famous chef, Sanjeev Kapoor. Sanjeev Kapoor shared the recipe of corn cheese fried momos and captioned it as: “monsoon and momos make it all look good on a weekend”. The corn cheese fried momos will make you drool and you’ll want to make some yourself at home. So, wear your apron and try this corn cheese fried momos recipe right away.
Do not wait longer and get hold of the following ingredients to relish the flavours of corn cheese fried momos.
1. Boiled Sweet corn kernels – ¾ cup
2. Green chillies – 3
3. Onion – 1
4. Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
5. Salt – according to taste
6. Cheddar Cheese – ½ cup
7. Mozzarella Cheese – ½ cup
8. Dark Soy sauce – ¼ tsp
9. Tabasco Sauce – 1 tsp
10. Garlic powder – ½ tsp
11. Ready-made refined flour dough
1. First, take a bowl and add boiled sweet corn kernels, green chillies, onion and coriander leave to it.
2. Also, add salt depending on your taste. Then add cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, darky soy sauce, tabasco sauce and garlic powder to it.
3. Mix all of these ingredients properly and keep them aside.
4. Then with the help of a ready-made refined flour dough, make flat dough for filling the momos. Give the stuffed dough the shape of momos.
5. Then, deep fry the momos in hot oil.
6. Finally, when the corn cheese fried momos are ready, enjoy it with spicy red chutney.
View this post on Instagram
If you are craving another type of momos, you can also follow some of our momo recipes.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.