Almost all the chocoholics like eating different varieties of chocolate. Isn’t it? So, we are sure that an avid chocolate lover cannot say no to this chocolate peanut bar. This chocolate peanut bar recipe shared by Sanjeev Kapoor is so easy that you can even enjoy the goodness of chocolate bars in the comfort of your home. The taste and goodness of this delectable chocolate dish increase by adding a lot of peanuts to it. Sanjeev Kapoor in his Instagram caption shared that the reason behind this recipe is the approaching World’s Chocolate Day. So, make way for your chocolate cravings and satiate your taste buds with Sanjeev Kapoor’s chocolate peanut bar recipe.
1. Milk Chocolate – 200 g
2. Dark chocolate – 50 g
3. Roasted peanuts – ½ cup
4. Castor sugar – 150 g
5. Fresh cream – ½ cup
6. Butter – 1 tbsp
7. Liquid Glouce – 2 tbsp
8. Creamy peanut butter
1. First, take the milk chocolate and let it melt. Next, add dark chocolate to it and let it melt too.
2. Pour this melted chocolate mixture into the shaping tray for making chocolate bars.
3. Next, let the mixture set on the tray for 30 seconds.
4. Keep some melted chocolate aside and refrigerate the chocolate mixture which is poured on the tray.
5. Next, finely chop the roasted peanut.
6. Later, take a frying pan and make a sugary syrup with castor sugar. Add fresh cream, butter, glucose and peanuts to the pan.
7. Top this on the refrigerated chocolate bar.
8. Add peanut butter to the bar tray and finally add melted chocolate to the top of it.
9. Refrigerate this chocolate bar for some time.
10. Finally, when the chocolate bar is ready, wrap it in a golden foil for appeal and aesthetics.
View this post on Instagram
Here is another version of the chocolate bar recipe for you. So, do not forget to try this chocolate ice bar recipe.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.