A coffee lover can never say no to a freshly prepared cup of cappuccino, especially when it rains. We are sure that you are already craving a cup of cappuccino. So, we have made your work easier with chef Sanjeev Kapoor’s easy cappuccino recipe.
Sanjeev Kapoor took to Instagram a short cappuccino recipe video that has already gained many likes and comments. He captioned the video as: “craving for a cup of cappuccino in this baarish ka mausam? Try this at-home recipe of the popular coffee drink and enjoy the rains!” So, go through this short cappuccino recipe to satiate your coffee cravings with Sanjeev Kapoor’s recipe.
With a handful of ingredients, get ready to treat yourself with a cup of cappuccino.
1. Milk – ¾ cup
2. Fresh cream – 2 tbsp
3. Coffee powder – 2.5 tsp
4. Castor sugar – 2 tsp
5. Hot water – 2 tsp
1. First, take a pan. Add some milk to it.
2. Then add fresh cream to the milk.
3. Later, take a cup. Add coffee powder, hot water, and sugar to it. Mix all of them together and keep stirring this mixture for some time.
4. Next, let the milk boil.
5. After the milk has boiled, take a whisker and whisk the boiled milk properly.
6. Then transfer this milk to the cup which contains the coffee mixture.
7. Finally, you can enjoy this delicious and hot cappuccino.
View this post on Instagram
You can also follow our cappuccino recipe for a delectable time.
Disclaimer: BetterButter claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. All visual content is copyrighted to its respectful owners. We try to link back to original sources whenever possible. If you own the rights to any of the images, and do not wish them to appear on BetterButter, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist or photographer.
Saumya Srivastava is a passionate reader who likes writing poetry. She is an avid foodie who keeps exploring new types of cuisine. Besides, she also has a strong love for literature.