Diwali is the festival of lights and is one of the most celebrated festivals in India. This festival signifies the victory of light over darkness, knowledge over ignorance, good over evil.
Like other Indian festivals, Diwali celebration is also incomplete without homemade savory snacks. Snacks are helpful to keep you hydrated and energized to enjoy the whole night. Here are some exciting recommendations for snacks that will help you plan the menu for the festive period. Make this festival more special by serving these snacks to your family, friends and relatives.
- Maida nan khatai- It is an authentic Indian eggless cookies which are prepared by using ghee, maida and sugar. http://www.betterbutter.in/recipe/11297/nan-khatai
- Maide ke namkeen- This Indian snack is very popular in North India. It has a salty and spicy taste which is similar to namakpare. http://www.betterbutter.in/recipe/22844/khasta-namak-paarey
- Baked aloo tikka- This crispy and spicy snack is made from boiled potatoes, green peas, green chilies and coriander. http://www.betterbutter.in/recipe/3406/aloo-ki-tikki-potato-tikki-recipe
- Ribbon Pakoda- It is a ribbon shaped South Indian snack which is prepared by using gram flour, rice flour and spices. http://www.betterbutter.in/recipe/2663/ribbon-pakoda
- Crispy savoury kordois- A crispy, crunchy and flavoursome snack tastes like crunchy papdi.
Find Best Diwali Recipes