Aloo ki Tikki- Potato Tikki Recipe
- 1 cup potatoes boiled peeled and mashed
- 1/2 cup green peas boiled and coarsely crushed
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (dhania) finely chopped
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- salt to taste
- oil for greasing and cooking
- Combine potatoes, peas, coriander leaves, chaat masala, chilli powder, corn flour, salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and shape each portion into a nice round tikki.
- Coat prepared tikkis with breadcrumbs on all sides by rolling it in the breadcrumbs filled plate.
- Heat oil in a non-stick tava (griddle) on a medium flame and shallow fry the tikkis, till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.