How To Make Lemon Coriander Soup
This delicious soup is full of vitamin c and has low calories.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time7mins
Key ingredients for Lemon Coriander Soup
Homemade Vegetable Stock
Ingredients to make Lemon Coriander Soup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups basic vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup finely sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tsp cornflour (dissolved in 2 tbsp water)
Steps to make Lemon Coriander Soup
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds. Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and carrots and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute. Add the basic vegetable stock, lemon juice, salt and cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the coriander and mix well. Serve the soup hot immediately.