How To Make Instant Oats Idli Recipe
A healthy steamed oats idli recipes which is very nutritious and gives you the energy which is needed to kick start your day.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Key ingredients for Instant Oats Idli Recipe
How to make Idli/Dosa Batter
Ingredients to make Instant Oats Idli Recipe
- 2 cups instant oats
- 1 cup sooji
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 medium size carrot grated
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- 3 tblspn finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1 tsp eno fruit salt
- water as needed
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp urad dal
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida
Steps to make Instant Oats Idli Recipe
- Take oats in a dry pan and roast it for few mins. Now cool it a little and powder it coarsely and set aside.
- Take oats flour in a bowl, add in sooji, curd, water, carrots, chillies, curry leaves, coriander leaves and water. Mix well to get a thick batter.
- Make seasoning by heating oil and crackling all ingredients given for seasoning. Let them sizzle for a min. Pour this over the batter and mix well.
- Now add more water if the batter is too thick. It should be of pouring consistency.
- Now add in eno fruit salt and mix well.
- Grease a idli plate with oil. Pour ladleful of batter in each mould and steam it for 8 to 10 mins.
- Once it is steamed, remove and let cool for 2 mins.
- Now dip a spoon in water and slide under the idlies.
- Serve this with any chutney of your choice.