- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake PopsicleCook time 0 mins7 Likes
A super quick and easy no-bake pumpkin cheesecake popsicles !
- MOUSSAKACook time 30 mins6 Likes
a greek or east europe recipe including spiced mince lamb/chicken/veggies which has a base of sliced eggplant/pototao mingling with a bechamel sauce crust over the top
- Bhindi chaatCook time 15 mins4 Likes
Quick chatpataa fix
- Mughlai Karela / Royal BitterguardCook time 20 mins4 Likes
This one"s for special occasions! Rich, creamy, aromatic and flavorful with a tough of sourness coming from bitterguard.
- Tandoori Gobhi Makhni BiriyaniCook time 90 mins5 Likes
Here I cooked tandoori gobhi in makhni gravy and then combined this recipe with biriyani recipe.So,this is a unique recipe from my kitchen.My family love it very much and I am sure that its also going to be a must try recipe in your kitchen.
- FloretinaCook time 30 mins5 Likes
Marinated cauliflower served with a saffron cheese sauce and plum gel
- Chocolate pumpkin mini cakesCook time 15 mins9 Likes
These cute little pumpkins are made out of an eggless, moist chocolate pumpkin batter with fall spices and a sweet drippy glaze. Perfect for an autumn party or even for just disguising the pumpkin in a cake :-)
- Stuffed Pumpkin RiceCook time 60 mins8 Likes
Flavourfull pot rice
- Pumpkin bunsCook time 20 mins8 Likes
These pumpkin look alike buns are stuffed with pumpkin puree. These are usually made during halloween.
- Brinjal Pickle : A Spicy AffairCook time 15 mins3 Likes
Give spicy touch to your meals with this tasty spicy brinjal pickle. Easy to prepare and good to eat, this pickle will surely make a place in your heart.
- Moutabel - Middle Eastern Eggplant DipCook time 5 mins3 Likes
Moutabel - Middle Eastern Eggplant Dip
- Bhindi Kadhi (Okra in Yoghurt Sauce)Cook time 15 mins3 Likes
Kadhi or Yoghurt Stew is very common in all the North Indian Regions. Sometimes it is prepared with some veggies added to it. Today I bring to you Bhindi Kadhi or Okra in Yoghurt Sauce. This particular dish is very popular in Gujarati and Punjabi cuisines. The tempering differs from one region to the other. This is my version of this delectable Kadhi where I tempered with panch phoron (Bengali 5 spice mix). The okra is shallow fried separately and added to the prepared sauce just before taking off the fire. It is served along with any form of rice preparation. When made into a slightly thick consistency, it can also be relished with any Indian bread.
- (Bitter Gourd ) Karela pudding with chocolate & strawberryCook time 25 mins5 Likes
- Coconut Free Curry of Bitter GourdCook time 7 mins3 Likes
- Stir fried bengan cheese chatkaCook time 15 mins3 Likes
- Pumpkin Coconut Malpua With Pistachio RabdiCook time 120 mins4 Likes
- Brinjal disc Pakode/Begun BhajaCook time 10 mins4 Likes
- Pumpkin tempuraCook time 25 mins5 Likes
- Quick Pumpkin Chunda. ( microwave made)Cook time 5 mins7 Likes
- Dahi baigan or Kathirikkai PachhadiCook time 10 mins5 Likes
- Roasted Garlic CauliflowerCook time 30 mins5 Likes
- White Pumpkin KheerCook time 20 mins6 Likes
- Pumpkin with musterd masalaCook time 30 mins5 Likes
- Instant Leftover Rice and Pumpkin Idli.Cook time 10 mins8 Likes
- Coconut Free Curry of Lady's FingerCook time 5 mins4 Likes
- Stuffed Brinjal BondaCook time 25 mins5 Likes
- Ladyfinger Kofta CurryCook time 10 mins4 Likes
- Pumpkin spiced cake donutCook time 18 mins5 Likes
- Brinjal matar massala keemaCook time 20 mins7 Likes
- Okra PoriyalCook time 10 mins6 Likes
- Cauliflower Quinoa egg BakeCook time 40 mins5 Likes
- Baked Pumpkin NachosCook time 20 mins6 Likes
- Prize 5x, Wonderchef Non-Stick Aluminium Pot and Pan Set - View on Amazon's website
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work.
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.