- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Paneer Do PyazaCook time 8 mins19 Likes
Delicious Paneer Do Pyaza at home in under 15 minutes.
- Prawn In Sesame Mustard GravyCook time 10 mins6 Likes
Fresh water prawns are cooked in a creamy spicy gravy of white sesame and mustard.
- Banana French Toaster SandwichesCook time 15 mins11 Likes
An easy and nutritious recipe of toasted sandwiches.
- Diet Low-carb PanipuriCook time 15 mins1 Likes
Want to skip the fried pani puri but still craving for this chaat? This cucumber diet low-carb panipuri will satisfy your cravings.
- Paleo ChickenCook time 9 mins15 Likes
Paleo is an ancient diet which emphasises on eating whole, real and nutritious food without any preservatives or processed ingredients to stay lean, strong and healthy. Some do call it a cavemans diet too.. So here is my version of Paleo Chicken..
- Yam,Paneer and Methi BitesCook time 20 mins15 Likes
Sometimes few efforts in less time,gives good result,is the same with my this recipe.
- Crispy Masala PeanutsCook time 10 mins21 Likes
Crispy Masala Peanuts are also known as Sing bhujia. This bold, savory snack is most commonly enjoyed in the evening with a cup of tea, but rest we can have it in the way we like. In this recipe peanuts coated with gram flour and spices, which is very easy to make and a most favorite snack for all age groups. They can be deep fried, baked or microwaved, using the same ingredients. But today i am sharing the deep fried method. So lets begin to make our crispy masala peanuts.
- Hurry - Burry Fish in Coconut CurryCook time 20 mins12 Likes
Fish and prawns are one of my favourite sea foods. Fish in coconut curry is easy & quick to prepare and tastes delicious with the sour, spicy and sweet combination. Coconut milk balances the flavours. So give this dish a try friends...
- Ragi DhoklaCook time 15 mins6 Likes
- Juicy watermelon cake with greek yogurt & crunchy almond frosting /Gift of summerCook time 0 mins4 Likes
- chingRir jhalCook time 18 mins0 Likes
- Bread potato cutletCook time 10 mins6 Likes
- Healthy Open SandwichCook time 10 mins2 Likes
- cheese bombsCook time 5 mins0 Likes
- Bhaja muger dal khichuriCook time 15 mins0 Likes
- No Bake Oats DonutCook time 0 mins1 Likes
- paneer vaat eCook time 15 mins0 Likes
- Steamed Vegetable Rice FlowerCook time 10 mins10 Likes
- Kanda pohaCook time 10 mins3 Likes
- chocolate almond fudgeCook time 5 mins1 Likes
- Jhinge Posto / Sponge Gourd Sabzi with poppy seeds and coconutCook time 20 mins0 Likes
- Banana corquettesCook time 15 mins3 Likes
- Cheezee veg sandwichCook time 10 mins0 Likes
- Blueberry LemonadeCook time 0 mins0 Likes
- Curd kabab with twist of cheese( Dahi kabab)Cook time 5 mins5 Likes
- Prawns Coriander LemonCook time 7 mins0 Likes
- Spiced & Creamy Tomato SoupCook time 10 mins1 Likes
- Pomegranate Rosemary FizzCook time 0 mins1 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work.
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.