- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Dessert TacosCook time 45 mins28 Likes
Quite easy to make and a sure hit at your dinner party both look and taste wise
- Blackberry Rose Vegan PopsiclesCook time 15 mins4 Likes
This is an healthy alternative to the otherwise heavy dairy cream loaded popsicles but you can replace coconut cream with regular heavy cream or cream cheese and coconut milk with regular milk by all means.
- Avocado Lemon CakeCook time 40 mins19 Likes
A simple yet stunning, just 5 ingredient Avocado Lemon Cake. No butter, no oil yet super soft
- Peach Panna Cotta with Prune CompoteCook time 20 mins8 Likes
Indulge in this smooth and silky peach panna cotta. The panna cotta is just melt in the mouth and is accompanied by rich and thick prune compote. Prunes are a forgotten super food and has numerous health benefits.
- Achari AngoorCook time 0 mins15 Likes
Tangy pickled grapes - an instant pickle recipe
- Mango White CakeCook time 25 mins28 Likes
A delicious cake filled with mangoes. It is super soft and moist. A melt in your mouth experience.
- Nimbu SaanCook time 10 mins6 Likes
On sunny afternoons in the hills in winters, you’ll find people basking in the Sun on rooftops or courtyards. People gossiping, knitting or cleaning veggies for dinner or engaged in some routine chore or just sleeping and definitely making Nimbu Saan. All ingredients are sourced locally or from their fields. It is a tangy and finger licking preparation that is eaten almost every day. Rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and specially Vitamin-C, it contributes to good health in winters. It is a great appetizer and you just can't have enough of it.
- Frozen Fruity Yogurt BarksCook time 0 mins3 Likes
Snack time just got exciting with this recipe for energy boosting Frozen Yogurt Bark, greek yogurt sweetened with strawberry syrup and topped with pomegranate seeds!
- Strawberry And Apple Gluten Free GalettesCook time 25 mins6 Likes
Strawberries & apples, baked in a buttery gluten-free pastry- a match made in heaven
- Watermelon CurryCook time 20 mins2 Likes
Sweet, tangy curry with a hint of spice. Easy to make Watermelon Curry from Good Food India August 2012 Issue. Just a few basic ingredients go into making this delightful looking curry.
- Fruit plate brunchCook time 40 mins4 Likes
- Eggless Dry fruit MuffinsCook time 10 mins12 Likes
- Apple pie CalzoneCook time 20 mins4 Likes
- Coconut milk Pudding with Oats CrackersCook time 30 mins16 Likes
- Lychee ColadaCook time 0 mins3 Likes
- Rich dry fruit cakeCook time 50 mins3 Likes
- Chocolate Tuti Frutti Orange CakeCook time 30 mins7 Likes
- My Own waldorf salad.Cook time 5 mins12 Likes
- Fruity Sheerqurma TartletsCook time 18 mins5 Likes
- Jujube/ Indian Plum TartletsCook time 18 mins3 Likes
- Pineapple Raayi Mirchi(mustard n chilly)Cook time 0 mins4 Likes
- Twisted Banana FostersCook time 15 mins5 Likes
- PLUM CAKECook time 50 mins0 Likes
- Guava lava cookies!Cook time 25 mins2 Likes
- Pineapple sandeshCook time 10 mins5 Likes
- Choco Banana Berry Smoothie !!Cook time 10 mins13 Likes
- Friuts VerrineCook time 30 mins6 Likes
- Watermelon Aqua FrescaCook time 10 mins12 Likes
- Chocolate cake with DrizzleCook time 0 mins2 Likes
- Sweet and Sour Pineapple ChickenCook time 20 mins12 Likes
- 1st Prize KitchenAid Electric Kettle (Rs. 6,490) - View on KitchenAid website
- 2nd Prize KitchenAid Mixing Set (Rs. 4,999) - View on KitchenAid website
- 3rd Prize KitchenAid Nonstick Bundt Pan (Rs. 1,899) - View on KitchenAid website
- 3rd Prize KitchenAid 6-Cavity Pie Pan (Rs. 1,999) - View on KitchenAid website
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.
- For more KitchenAid Christmas promotions Click Here