- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Bhog er KhichuriCook time 30 mins39 Likes
No Onion No Garlic Moong Dal Khichdi
- Boithalo/ kakharu Poda or Roasted Pumpkin DessertCook time 150 mins7 Likes
Boithalo/ kakharu Poda is Roasted Pumpkin. A baked Cake/ dessert with rice flour as one of the main ingredient. This is a very traditional dish from Odisha. The cake is dense in texture, mildly sweet and has slight crunch from grated Coconut. It has a rustic look and gluten free totally.
- Savory Rice CakeCook time 90 mins20 Likes
This is an egg free, butter free and gluten free Savory Rice Cake. Layers of spicy cakes bound together by flavored chutneys. Blending together some of the signature ingredients of the authentic Indian food, this bake is a diligent effort to bring in the Indian desi flavors to a healthy, yet scrumpt
- Bisi bele huli anna akka sambar riceCook time 50 mins19 Likes
Its yumm when its hot u can add any no of vegetables can be prepared easily
- Vetrilai Poondu Sadham / Betel Leaf Garlic RiceCook time 30 mins1 Likes
Betel leaves are sauted and cooked in spice mix.Betel leaf finds it place in all auspicious occasions.Recipe adapted from friend blog.
- Methi KhakraCook time 60 mins5 Likes
A light, crispy snack that goes well with masala chai. Recipe handed down by my aunt who learnt it from a Gujarati friend so authenticity guaranteed.
- RisalamandeCook time 60 mins4 Likes
Risalamande is a traditional Danish dessert . It is a rich rice , heavy cream pudding served with fruit compote.
- Wheat Rawa, Methi, Carrot and Peas Fried Fritters.Cook time 10 mins7 Likes
The best ever snacks with a hot cup of Tea/Coffee in the evening.
- Wheat flour cheese kulchaCook time 10 mins8 Likes
Home made wheat flour kulcha is far yummy than restaurant. All- purpose flour kulcha..i made it so many times with new seasoning
- ThekuaCook time 15 mins8 Likes
A sweet shakkarpara from orissa, with the goodneas of wheat flour.
- Stuffed Rice FlowersCook time 25 mins11 Likes
- Kardi PulaoCook time 30 mins2 Likes
- Whole wheat-Paneer tikka quicheCook time 25 mins5 Likes
- Methi baatiCook time 15 mins1 Likes
- Jaggery wheatflour mathriCook time 35 mins3 Likes
- Sel RotiCook time 30 mins8 Likes
- Rice pops. ( kids recepie )Cook time 25 mins6 Likes
- Egg khichdiCook time 30 mins1 Likes
- Daal PhareCook time 60 mins0 Likes
- Wheatish DelightCook time 75 mins2 Likes
- Wheat puttuCook time 10 mins9 Likes
- Whole Wheat Milk HalwaCook time 35 mins3 Likes
- Cracked wheat upma/bansi wheat upmaCook time 10 mins4 Likes
- Powervita whole-wheat BurfiCook time 30 mins1 Likes
- Soya BiryaniCook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Pinwheel puriCook time 10 mins2 Likes
- Whole Wheat Chekkalu / NippattuCook time 15 mins4 Likes
- Chinese rice porridge,Congee.Cook time 20 mins4 Likes
- Dudh PuliCook time 30 mins1 Likes
- Cheese palak dosaCook time 20 mins7 Likes
- 5 Prizes,Parry’s hampers worth Rs.3000+ Amazon gift voucher worth Rs.1000 Prizes - View on eidparry website
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.