- ErisseryCook time 45 mins37 Likes
I cannot have enough of this golden beauty – the butternut squash. The other day, I bought a big one from the grocery store. Half of the butternut squash went into making some pan roasted squash with baby spinach. The other half went into a traditional dish called Erissery that I have grown to love more and more, every time I make it.
- Kerala style Baked Fish/Meen PollichathuCook time 30 mins39 Likes
This is a recipe of a flavourful fish baked in banana leaf.
- Kosha Mangsho - A Bengali ClassicCook time 45 mins27 Likes
Kosha Mangsho is a celebration dish that you will find on most Bengali party menus and on practically every Bengali restaurant menu too. A medley of mutton and spices, and sometimes potatoes, this recipe is quite easy to put together.
- Ande wali DalCook time 30 mins24 Likes
Lentil cooked with Egg, a north-east cuisine.
- Masor TengaCook time 15 mins22 Likes
A light and sour Assamese Fish curry
- Undhiyo/oondhiyaCook time 45 mins57 Likes
- Kakdi Poha/ Cucumber PohaCook time 20 mins24 Likes
- Nutri Paneer CurryCook time 20 mins18 Likes
- Carrot Methi RiceCook time 15 mins22 Likes
- Sindhi Seyal BreadCook time 15 mins23 Likes
- Chatti PathilCook time 90 mins12 Likes
- Ringana No OloCook time 20 mins31 Likes
- Pathar ka goshtCook time 20 mins66 Likes
- Moong Dal HalwaCook time 60 mins37 Likes
- Kaya curry with rice dumplingsCook time 5 mins9 Likes
- Dal DhokliCook time 40 mins4 Likes
- Cupcake Veggie HandvoCook time 30 mins31 Likes
- Dal DhokliCook time 40 mins22 Likes
- Kiwami SewaiyaCook time 30 mins5 Likes
- Chingudi Sukhua Chura (Spiced Dried Prawns)Cook time 10 mins7 Likes
- Hyderabadi MaragCook time 30 mins102 Likes
- Tamata ChaaruCook time 10 mins9 Likes
- Caramel PuddingCook time 45 mins27 Likes
- Lai xaak chickenCook time 30 mins7 Likes
- Chettinad Mutton BiryaniCook time 45 mins74 Likes