- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Cheesy Spaghetti BallsCook time 30 mins175 Likes
This easy cheesy vegetarian snack is a childhood favourite recipe by Tarla Dalal.
- Spinach, Cheddar and Corn QuicheCook time 60 mins10 Likes
Crispy, flaky and buttery crust enclosing a savoury cheddar and egg custard with spinach and corn.
- Japanese Cotton soft CheesecakeCook time 45 mins25 Likes
This cake was a nightmare for me. I have tried this cake 3 times first being utter disaster,second was ok types and third attempt well the pics are before you. It turned out just perfect. Smooth flat top,pure white and silky smooth texture. Am sure you all will love it. I have gone through various youtube channels though i knew the recipe i wanted yo do this time with correct technique ,so can not name a particular channel. I hope you all will give it a try.
- Kunafa (Arabic/Middle-Eastern Cheescake)Cook time 40 mins47 Likes
Kunafa, also spelled Kanafeh, Kunafeh or Konafah is a Arabic/Middle-Eastern cheese pastry soaked in sweet, sugar syrup. It is a specialty of the Middle-East, especially the areas of Egypt and Turkey.
- Rosemary and Pecorino Potato BreadCook time 35 mins6 Likes
Here's a bread that uses mashed potato and cheese in the dough along with flour, and is easy to make and quite delicious too.
- Double Cheese Stuffed CapsicumsCook time 20 mins19 Likes
I’ve made this dish using using two types of Cheese. These Double Cheese Stuffed Capsicums are more than delicious and it’s a family favourite too, especially among kids.
- Rustic Mushrooms, Caramelised Onion and Cottage Cheese QuicheCook time 40 mins9 Likes
My own recipe
- Asiago Parmesan Cheese Biscuits with Chicken DipCook time 50 mins8 Likes
A wonderful snack to enjoy for weekend specials. These biscuits can be smothered with your choice of dip or hummus or eat them just as they are. Make this a kid project and enjoy your time with your kids.
- Pizza hut style cheesy bitesCook time 30 mins61 Likes
In each bite you could get yummy cheesy cubes.
- Schezwan NoodlesCook time 20 mins89 Likes
- Grilled Tortilla Pizza with Marinara SauceCook time 9 mins16 Likes
- Mini Chicken and Veg PizzaCook time 1 mins24 Likes
- Grilled Cucumber Cream Cheese SandwichCook time 10 mins23 Likes
- Cheese French ToastCook time 5 mins11 Likes
- Corn and Cheese Cones ( A Puff Pastry Recipe)Cook time 25 mins6 Likes
- Cheese Stuffed Soft Garlic BombsCook time 15 mins14 Likes
- Cheese CookiesCook time 25 mins3 Likes
- 100% Wholewheat PizzaCook time 30 mins12 Likes
- Baked Falafel SandwichCook time 15 mins5 Likes
- Cheesy Quinoa Quenelles with Mango AioliCook time 40 mins3 Likes
- Methi Paratha with CheeseCook time 10 mins7 Likes
- Cheese BunCook time 15 mins7 Likes
- Cheese BarleyCook time 20 mins5 Likes
- Dried Prawns KismoorCook time 10 mins6 Likes
- Baked Buns Cook time 5 mins6 Likes
- Kunafa (Arabic/Middle-Eastern Cheescake)Cook time 40 mins48 Likes
- Broiled Stuffed Cheesy ChiliesCook time 7 mins5 Likes
- Lucy Chicken burgerCook time 20 mins7 Likes
- Rustic Onion Cheese BreadCook time 30 mins15 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.