- Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Amla ChyawanprashCook time 60 mins84 Likes
Chyawanprash is an Ayurvedic Jam like herbal immunity booster made with Indian Gooseberry and herbs.
- Gujarati Sweet Wholewheat Pancakes/Meetha PudlaCook time 10 mins7 Likes
This Gujarati recipe is very simple and quick.To make pancakes sweet, I have used jaggery.You can use sugar as well. Very less oil, egg-free, thin and whole wheat pancake recipe is very healthy. Serve it in breakfast or snacks with a cup of tea. You could serve it for dinner as well with gram flour chilla.
- Curry Leaves ParathaCook time 30 mins63 Likes
Do you want to try something different with curry leaves, then you must definitely try this paratha. This paratha is similar to mint paratha. I have changed curry leaves instead of mint leaves, but the taste is so good.
- Jaggery, Flaxseed and Ragi LadduCook time 35 mins73 Likes
Come winters and you’re likely to be offered Ragi Laddu with steaming hot ginger tea in a pahari home. This is a traditional recipe made with seasonal ingredients mostly home grown and homemade. Laddus are delicious and nourishing. They are energizing and keep you warm in winters. Ragi laddu are made and enjoyed throughout the winters in the hills.
- Jaggery and Dates AppamCook time 300 mins6 Likes
Jaggery and dates flavored sweet balls
- Gurr DhaaniCook time 30 mins10 Likes
Very local and rooted in the history of our great country. Generally made in harvesting season of rabi crops but I couldn't avoid this authentic local recipe for this contest of super foods.
- Curry Leaves Chicken GravyCook time 20 mins5 Likes
Curry leaves are known for their health benefits and have a distinct and flavourful aroma. In this gravy, curry leaves along with coriander, mint leaves and green chillies add a great taste and texture to the chicken.
- Amla Supari / Indian Gooseberry Mouth FreshnerCook time 15 mins13 Likes
Awala Supari is the Sundried Indian Gooseberry. Awala / Amla are seasonal fruits and available in abundance in winters. Awala Supari makes sure we have them through out the year as it is long lasting . They are best to conclude a meal , as it helps in digestion and serves as a good mouth freshener. It is also best remedy for nausea and travel sickness. This is my Mom's easy to follow recipe.
- Almond & Flaxseed Nutty BoliCook time 15 mins2 Likes
I have used the local ingredients like jaggery,flaxseeds,Almond to make the regular Boli a healthier one
SUPERFOODS OF INDIA
- No Cook Chocolate Overnight Soaked OatsCook time 1 mins3 Likes
- Ghee Mutton RoastCook time 30 mins12 Likes
- Gond ke Laddu/Dink Laddu/Edible Gum Sweet LadduCook time 8 mins7 Likes
- Tutti Fruity Almond KheerCook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Multi Purpose Curry Leaves/Karuveppilai Spice PastCook time 20 mins9 Likes
- Gur Wali Lassi ( Jaggery Lassi) Cook time 3 mins9 Likes
- Amla Jaggery MurabbaaCook time 30 mins4 Likes
- Gooseberry Ginger Detox DrinkCook time 0 mins19 Likes
- Gur And Badam PhirniCook time 15 mins10 Likes
- Nei Appam/Sweet AppamsCook time 30 mins15 Likes
- Amla MukhwaasCook time 0 mins5 Likes
- Wheat Flour LadooCook time 60 mins10 Likes
- Linseed ChikkiCook time 20 mins1 Likes
- Curry Leaf Multigrain Mix ( Karuveppalai Podi )Cook time 20 mins3 Likes
- Almond Elaichi Sherbet Cook time 15 mins13 Likes
- Gud ki MitthiCook time 30 mins3 Likes
- Amla chutneyCook time 5 mins4 Likes
- Instant Amla PickleCook time 2 mins5 Likes
- Sev Gud LaddooCook time 30 mins14 Likes
- Amla Fruit ConcentrateCook time 20 mins1 Likes
- Parry Agro Tea - View on Parry's website
- Spirulina - View on Parry's website
- Sugar - View on Parry's website
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.