- Curate a meal for two: Put together four recipes in a new foodbook that make a complete meal (the foodbook is created within the add recipe tool)
- You may use any combination of starters, drinks, main courses, desserts
- You may use existing recipes from your blog. Recipes uploaded earlier on BetterButter may not be used
- Along with fabulous prizes, the nine winners across categories will be promoted on BetterButter for a month
- Meringue nests topped with Mango curd and FruitsCook time 90 mins32 Likes
Airy, crisp meringue nests are topped with Mango (or citrus) curd and ruby red pomegranate seeds to make this spectacular looking dessert!
- Bread HalwaCook time 25 mins182 Likes
Bread & Milk Halwa is a rich Indian dessert, prepared from bread, milk and cane sugar.
- Masala DoodhCook time 30 mins87 Likes
A family recipe which serves as great end to a meal as well as a light dessert
- Absolute Délice- CocktailCook time 10 mins62 Likes
'Absolute Délice' is a light Cocktail. It has the right punch and full with the fresh flavours from mint, lemon and green chili. An unusual treat for Cocktail lovers!
- Butter Beans Coconut PulaoCook time 30 mins48 Likes
This pulao may sounds almost like ghee rice or coconut pulao but the addition of butterbeans make it more interesting. I didnt add any veggies but still you can add vegetables like green peas,carrot and beans.
- Cuban Roast Chicken with Spinach & Cherry Tomato SaladCook time 60 mins56 Likes
A Cuban-style mojo marinade makes for the most delicious and succulent Whole Roast Chicken!
- Mushroom pepper fryCook time 15 mins89 Likes
This is an easy and perfect side dish for fried rice. It pairs well with rotis as well.
- Easy Breezy Tarkari Pulao/ Rice-Vegetable(s) PilafCook time 45 mins57 Likes
What if you are a new mom or it is a busy day, this recipe will help you quickly fix a delightful meal for your love. Do try this out.
- Vegetable Manchow SoupCook time 15 mins252 Likes
What comes to your mind when you think of cold, chilly nights? Cozy corners, blankets, and soups right? Yes, that’s what I thought! The easy option for me is of course mixed vegetable soup which is sour and spicy, the vegetable manchow soup. Simple, hearty, yet light it is healthy and delicious too. And you know what s the best part about this soup? Those delicious crunchy fried noodles on the top!
- Better Butter Garlic Fried RiceCook time 15 mins63 Likes
I love garlic and so does everyone in my family. This fried rice is a little different than the usual, thanks to garlic for a unique flavor, and we put butter to make it so much better. It's garlicky and oh-so-good! It's seriously the most tasty buttery rice you'll ever eat.
- Gold & Green PunchCook time 8 mins33 Likes
- Coconut Cold Frost HazeCook time 60 mins8 Likes
- Strawberry Cream Cheese DessertCook time 15 mins41 Likes
- Flatened rice cream filled pink cake saffron jellyCook time 50 mins39 Likes
- Potato SaladCook time 10 mins10 Likes
- Grilled veg chapli naanCook time 30 mins116 Likes
- Ice LolliesCook time 0 mins9 Likes
- Red BeautyCook time 0 mins5 Likes
- Baked Fish CroquetteCook time 15 mins15 Likes
- Raisin and Apple Strudel PancakesCook time 20 mins6 Likes
- Paneer stir fryCook time 6 mins31 Likes
- Apple Almond MilkshakeCook time 3 mins11 Likes
- Dates HalwaCook time 25 mins18 Likes
- Eggless Oatmeal Chocochip Cookies in Pressure CookerCook time 15 mins43 Likes
- Beetroot net pieCook time 60 mins34 Likes
- Chapathi NoodlesCook time 20 mins37 Likes
- Pancake BurgerCook time 15 mins17 Likes
- Oats Semiya Kheer (Payasam)Cook time 30 mins6 Likes
- Authentic South Indian Meal ComboCook time 20 mins10 Likes
- Kutti Vankaya Kobbari Karam (Brinjal curry)Cook time 15 mins18 Likes
- Prize for India's Top Blogger - Cast iron casserole from Le Creuset
- Prize for Best Recipes - Steele Mixer Grinder from Preethi
- 3 Prizes for Best Photography - 3 sets of dairy milk bottles from Urban Dazzle (6 bottles each)
- 4 Prizes for Most Creative Foodbook - 4 sets of food hampers from Del Monte
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.