- Once you submit your recipe, it will appear on the main contest page. Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Winners will be decided at the sole discretion of the BetterButter editorial team and no claim will be entertained thereof.
- The BetterButter editorial team will judge recipes based on creativity, originality and how apt it is for the contest. Shortlisted recipes will be tested in the BetterButter test kitchen.
- Homemade Spinach Pasta with Mushroom SauceCook time 20 mins41 Likes
Kids love pasta but giving them a healthy alternative is always diffuclt, so I came up with this addition of spinach to the pasta and it's completely home made:) The creamy mushroom sauce complements the dish
- Turkish GozlemeCook time 15 mins19 Likes
Flat bread stuffed with feta cheese and potato
- Grilled fish with lemon butter sauceCook time 20 mins122 Likes
Grilled fish with lemon butter sauce is a very popular dish in European countries. This wonderful recipe will make your mouth water when you have a bite of this lemon butter spiced fillets. This is also very healthy as it requires less oil. Grilled Fish, one of the popular dishes in India, mostly served with different varieties of sauces. The fish is initially marinated in a lot of spices so that the flavors can penetrate in the inside which gives it a very flavorful taste. The Lemon Butter sauce is a very smooth sauce with a slight tangy taste, which makes the taste of the grilled fish more delightful. Grilled Fish and Lemon Butter Sauce make a great combination and can be served as a part of the main course. Grilled fish is popular in mostly the eastern states of India like West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand etc. Grilled Fish with Lemon ButterSauce taste good itself also, but if required can be had with roti or rice.
- Low fat Italian PannaCotta with Pomegranate JellyCook time 15 mins17 Likes
Panna Cotta! Dolce Vita!! If you have a handsome hunk like David Rocco slaving over the hot stove for you ,then La Vie is indeed Dolce! I never said that my hunk was not handsome, he just does not slave over a hot stove... So, Dolce!!! PS David Rocco is a dreamy TV chef...half Italian, half Canadian
- Chicken Karaage with Wasabi MayonnaiseCook time 20 mins50 Likes
A crispy Japanese Chicken snack served with Wasabi Mayonnaise.
- Laksa SoupCook time 30 mins14 Likes
The original Laksa being completely non-vegetarian, I have derived this Laksa recipe on my own out of the multiple recipes read on various websites. In this recipe, I have substituted the 'Shrimp Paste' with Black Bean Sauce, 'Candle-nuts' with Cashew Nuts etc. to make an Indian Vegetarian version of Laksa. Also, I have also added few ingredients like Spring Onions, Mushrooms which are not used in the original recipes, but goes well with the Laksa Soup.
- Low fat French Onion SoupCook time 45 mins11 Likes
Learned it when we visited Paris
- Dudhi Manchurian BallsCook time 30 mins105 Likes
- Malaysian Stuffed Egg Prata/ Roti TelurCook time 30 mins38 Likes
- Pisang Goreng/Indonesian Fried BananasCook time 15 mins10 Likes
- Hummus done three ways - Harissa Hummus, Basil Pesto Hummus & the Classic Garlic HummusCook time 15 mins21 Likes
- Krauy/Klauy Tod (Thai Banana Fritters)Cook time 10 mins16 Likes
- Honey Roasted Peach Crema CatalanaCook time 50 mins13 Likes
- Elbow Macaroni with Garlic CrumbsCook time 20 mins19 Likes
- ABC Juice / Apple Beetroot Carrot Juice / A Miracle DrinkCook time 7 mins57 Likes
- Caramel CustardCook time 50 mins7 Likes
- Rice Wine Recipe / Homemade Fermented Rice WineCook time 0 mins51 Likes
- Butternut Squash PastaCook time 10 mins13 Likes
- Indian QuesadillaCook time 10 mins14 Likes
- Chicken,spinach sandwichCook time 10 mins57 Likes
- Chicken Tikka BiryaniCook time 35 mins33 Likes
- Paneer bhojaiCook time 25 mins28 Likes
- Chicken TikkaCook time 40 mins51 Likes
- Katori ChaatCook time 15 mins36 Likes
- Tender coconut puddingCook time 25 mins46 Likes
- Traditional Christmas Fruit CakeCook time 120 mins8 Likes
- Pan fried tofu & Stir fried bean sproutsCook time 30 mins10 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.