- Once you submit your recipe, it will appear on the main contest page. Multiple entries are allowed. Photos are mandatory for each recipe.
- Winners will be decided at the sole discretion of the BetterButter editorial team and no claim will be entertained thereof.
- The BetterButter editorial team will judge recipes based on creativity, originality and how apt it is for the contest. Shortlisted recipes will be tested in the BetterButter test kitchen.
- Homemade Spinach Pasta with Mushroom SauceCook time 20 mins39 Likes
Kids love pasta but giving them a healthy alternative is always diffuclt, so I came up with this addition of spinach to the pasta and it's completely home made:) The creamy mushroom sauce complements the dish
- Turkish GozlemeCook time 15 mins18 Likes
Flat bread stuffed with feta cheese and potato
- Grilled fish with lemon butter sauceCook time 20 mins99 Likes
Grilled fish with lemon butter sauce is a very popular dish in European countries. This wonderful recipe will make your mouth water when you have a bite of this lemon butter spiced fillets. This is also very healthy as it requires less oil.
- Low fat Italian PannaCotta with Pomegranate JellyCook time 15 mins17 Likes
Panna Cotta! Dolce Vita!! If you have a handsome hunk like David Rocco slaving over the hot stove for you ,then La Vie is indeed Dolce! I never said that my hunk was not handsome, he just does not slave over a hot stove... So, Dolce!!! PS David Rocco is a dreamy TV chef...half Italian, half Canadian
- Chicken Karaage with Wasabi MayonnaiseCook time 20 mins43 Likes
A crispy Japanese Chicken snack served with Wasabi Mayonnaise.
- Laksa SoupCook time 30 mins13 Likes
The original Laksa being completely non-vegetarian, I have derived this Laksa recipe on my own out of the multiple recipes read on various websites. In this recipe, I have substituted the 'Shrimp Paste' with Black Bean Sauce, 'Candle-nuts' with Cashew Nuts etc. to make an Indian Vegetarian version of Laksa. Also, I have also added few ingredients like Spring Onions, Mushrooms which are not used in the original recipes, but goes well with the Laksa Soup.
- Low fat French Onion SoupCook time 45 mins11 Likes
Learned it when we visited Paris
- Dudhi Manchurian BallsCook time 30 mins104 Likes
- Malaysian Stuffed Egg Prata/ Roti TelurCook time 30 mins23 Likes
- Pisang Goreng/Indonesian Fried BananasCook time 15 mins10 Likes
- Hummus done three ways - Harissa Hummus, Basil Pesto Hummus & the Classic Garlic HummusCook time 15 mins20 Likes
- Krauy/Klauy Tod (Thai Banana Fritters)Cook time 10 mins16 Likes
- Honey Roasted Peach Crema CatalanaCook time 50 mins13 Likes
- Elbow Macaroni with Garlic CrumbsCook time 20 mins19 Likes
- ABC Juice / Apple Beetroot Carrot Juice / A Miracle DrinkCook time 7 mins53 Likes
- Caramel CustardCook time 50 mins7 Likes
- Rice Wine Recipe / Homemade Fermented Rice WineCook time 0 mins48 Likes
- Butternut Squash PastaCook time 10 mins13 Likes
- Indian QuesadillaCook time 10 mins14 Likes
- Chicken,spinach sandwichCook time 10 mins57 Likes
- Chicken Tikka BiryaniCook time 35 mins30 Likes
- Paneer bhojaiCook time 25 mins26 Likes
- Chicken TikkaCook time 40 mins48 Likes
- Katori ChaatCook time 15 mins36 Likes
- Tender coconut puddingCook time 25 mins42 Likes
- Traditional Christmas Fruit CakeCook time 120 mins8 Likes
- Pan fried tofu & Stir fried bean sproutsCook time 30 mins10 Likes
Contest terms & conditions
- The recipe should be the participants ORIGINAL work, they can however take inspiration from anyone else’s work
- The recipe must be accompanied by original photograph/s. If found to be plagiarised, the recipe will be taken off.
- The contest is open to individuals across the world. Do provide us with a valid Indian address to ship the prize.
- BetterButter reserves the right to extend the deadline.
- Winners will receive prizes within 30 days from the date of announcement of the winner, provided the address is shared with us on time.
- The entries submitted by participants may be used by Betterbutter for publicity purposes in future.