How To Make Mix Dal Dosa !!! Protein packed !!! Gluten free !
Indian cuisine is not complete without Dosa! Especially any South Indian would feel incomplete without having Dosa or Idly atleast once in a while... With the changing trends they are so many recipes of Dosa out there ...might be the authentic types or the new trendy ones... So falling into the trendy zone is my Mix Dal Dosa i.e not only protein packed, gluten free it is also a no fermentation batter with very very low carb counts...peefect for week days breakfast...instead of having cereal or bread for breakfast try out this for once, u will not regret for sure !!!! Count me on this !!! So without any further delay heading towards its process....
- Prep Time12Hours
- Cook Time10mins
Key ingredients for Mix Dal Dosa !!! Protein packed !!! Gluten free !
Ingredients to make Mix Dal Dosa !!! Protein packed !!! Gluten free !
- 1 cup split Urad dal
- 1 cup Split Moong dal
- 1/2 cup Green moong dal
- 1/2 cup Toor dal / Masoor dal
- 1/2 cup Rice flour ( optional for extra crispy dosa's)
- 1/4 tsp Methi / fenugreek seeds
- Water as needed
- Salt to taste...
- Oil as required to make Dosa ...
Steps to make Mix Dal Dosa !!! Protein packed !!! Gluten free !
- Wash and soak all the dals and methi seeds in enough water atleast for six hours until doubled or overnight. Next , drain the water that the dals are soaked in.
- Adding fresh water grind the dals into fine paste. Now add the rice flour and salt.
- If needed add more water and adjust the consistency. The batter will be slightly thick than regular dosa batter becoz of all the dals.
- Heat a skillet /tawa on medium high, once hot drizzle a drop of oil and wipe the tawa with tissue /paper towel. Now start spreading dosas like regular ones.
- Add a laddle full of batter and spread in circular motion.. Drizzle oil over the sides and centre.
- Once cooked and golden, fold and serve the wholesome goodness with chutney of u your choice or sambhar or the aloo masala curry.
- Tastes great n moreover guilt free, .we enjoyed ours with regular coconut chutney and Allam Pacchadi. Happy Making !!! Hope will enjoy it too !!! Perfect protein rich food !!!