How To Make No bake Strawberry cheese cake
Gluten free, eggfree even agar agr free too...
- Prep Time30mins
- Cook Time0mins
Ingredients to make No bake Strawberry cheese cake
- Digestive biscuits 200 gm
- White chocolate 100 gm
- Cheese spread 50 gm
- Sugar 25 gm
- Whip cream 100 gm
- White butter 50 gm strawberry Crush 100 gm
- Strawberry jelly.. If required
Steps to make No bake Strawberry cheese cake
- In a mixer crush the biscuits... Add little honey or milkmaid.
- Take a spring foam pan and spread the biscuit better. Keep in fridge n let it set.
- Meanwhile blend the whip cream till it get stiff peak.
- Now add all the ingredients in whip cream one by one.
- Add strawberry crush( or u can use ur favorite flavor like butterscotch, vanilla, mango etc) in mixture.
- Take the biscuit base out n spread all the cream better over it.
- Tap the pan so that this better spread evenly.
- Keep this batter in fridge till the time make jelly.
- I use readymade jelly coz my daughter love it a lot.. If u want u can skip this part... Bt for different touch I use jelly too...
- It give nice flavor and look too...
- Now after cooling jelly pour this on ur cake this is last layer.. Let it set for 3 hours at least..
- Ur yummy gluten free.. Agar Agar free no bake cheese cake is ready..
My Tip: Use fresh strawberries to decorate ur cake cake or any choice of ur fruit.