How to make Garam Masala
- Chicken mince-500gms
- Garam masala-1 tsp
- Green chillies-2 chopped
- Bread slices- 2 (soak and squeeze then mash well)
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Coriander leaves-1/2 cup chopped
- Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine the chicken mince, ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, garam masala and chopped green chillies.Mix well.
- Now add the slices of bread and 2 eggs.Season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Crack the remaining 2 eggs in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Shape the mince mixture into round patties, and dip in the beaten egg, then coat with the breadcrumbs. Make all the patties/cutlets this way and keep aside.
- Refrigerate cutlets for 30 minutes for better results.
- Heat oil in a kadhai/pan over medium heat. Lower in the cutlets in small batches and fry on medium heat only till golden outside and cooked on the inside.You can shallow fry/ deep fry as per your wish.
- Drain well on paper towels and serve hot.
My Tip: You can add additional beaten and seasoned eggs on top of the fried cutlets and spoon hot oil on them to create frills.