Dahi Bhalle | How to make Dahi Bhalle
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Dahi Bhalle Recipe
Dahi bhalla is loved by people who are fond of chat. They are made up of urad dal and few spices which add taste to your tongue. It is specially made on the occasion of Holi and Diwali.
Dahi Bhalle is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, Dahi Bhalle has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Neha Paliwal is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The Dahi Bhalle recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients. The time taken while preparing Dahi Bhalle is 1440 minutes and the time taken for cooking is 40 minutes. This is recipe of Dahi Bhalle is perfect to serve 3 people. Dahi Bhalle is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely love Dahi Bhalle. So do try it next time and share your experience of cooking Dahi Bhalle by commenting on this page below!
Ingredients to make Dahi Bhalle
- - 2 cups(soaked overnight)
- Green - 3 to 4 tbsp(chopped)
- - 1 inch piece(grated
- ( for filling the bhallas and garnishing)
- - as per taste Oil for frying
- Imli ki chutney - 200 grams (soaked in water overnight)
- 1 Cup Sugar or jaggery(gud),pepper powder,Cumin powder and black as per taste (mix it all together)