Key ingredients for Thepla
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make Thepla
- 1 cup Whole-wheat flour
- 2 tbsp Dried fenugreek leaves
- ½ bunch Fresh fenugreek leaves
- 2 Green chillies chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Curd
- Salt to taste
- 3/4 cup besan
- 1/2 tsp ginger grated
Steps to make Thepla
- Mix flour,besan, dried fenugreek, ginger and fresh fenugreek in a bowl.
- Add curd and water to knead it into a soft dough.
- Make small balls from dough and roll them into thin circles.
- Heat tawa and grease it with ghee or oil, place the thepla over the tawa.
- Cook from both sides till golden spots appear.
- Serve hot.
My Tip: These can be stored in an airtight container for 4-5 days, great for travelling!