How To Make Mango Apple salad with Pomegranate dressing
A colourful, refreshing salad with a delightful pomegranate dressing! Fruits are always best eaten in raw form but this does not mean that they have to be boring. Try out this salad bowl with a twist of lime, refreshing pomegranate dressing and freshness of mint.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Mango Apple salad with Pomegranate dressing
- Mango – 1 (peeled and chopped)
- Apple – 1 (peeled and chopped)
- Pomegranate dressing – 4 tbsp
- Pomegranate seeds – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Few Mint leaves for garnishing
Steps to make Mango Apple salad with Pomegranate dressing
- Take a bowl and add chopped mango, apple, salt, lemon juice, black pepper, pomegranate seeds.
- Toss by adding pomegranate dressing. Rest it for 5-10 minutes and toss again. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.