Mango Apple salad with Pomegranate dressing
A colourful, refreshing salad with a delightful pomegranate dressing! Fruits are always best eaten in raw form but this does not mean that they have to be boring. Try out this salad bowl with a twist of lime, refreshing pomegranate dressing and freshness of mint.
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time15Minutes
- Mango – 1 (peeled and chopped)
- Apple – 1 (peeled and chopped)
- Pomegranate dressing – 4 tbsp
- Pomegranate seeds – 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Few Mint leaves for garnishing
- Take a bowl and add chopped mango, apple, salt, lemon juice, black pepper, pomegranate seeds.
- Toss by adding pomegranate dressing. Rest it for 5-10 minutes and toss again. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve.
My Tip: Ingredients for Pomegranate dressing: Pomegranate – 1 Herb infused olive oil – 4 tbsp White Apple cider vinegar – 2 tbsp sugar – 1/2 tsp Method: 1) Peel pomegranate and keep the seeds ready for use in a bowl. 2) Take half portion of seeds and juice it in a a blender. Strain it. 3) Now add this juice in a mixing bowl along with olive oil, vinegar, sugar and mix it well. 4) Add the remaining pomegranate seeds and mix it well. You can refrigerate this dressing for up to 5-7 days. How to make herb infused oil – Warm olive oil in a small sauce pan and add mint leaves. When mint leaves become translucent, remove from flame and let it cool down. Remove the mint leaves.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.