How To Make Mixed Fruit Yogurt Parfait
Simple dessert made healthy with yogurt rather than cream.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Mixed Fruit Yogurt Parfait
- 1 cup Whiskend non-fat Greek Yogurt/hung Yogurt
- 1 Whole angerine/mandarin Orange skin
- peeled & sliced to bite size pieces
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp sliced Almonds
Steps to make Mixed Fruit Yogurt Parfait
- Taste serving bowl and layer it by adding spoon full of yogurt first.
- Next top it with oranges, drizzle honey, another layer of yogurt, top it with pomegranate seeds.
- Layer it with yogurt. Garnish with almonds and honey. Serve chilled.
My Tip: If needed chill before serving.