How To Make No bake Nutella Cheesecake
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time0mins
Ingredients to make No bake Nutella Cheesecake
- Oreos- 4 crushed
- Cream cheese - 4oz softened
- Nutella- 1/2 cup
- Heavy Cream - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract - Äµ tsp
Steps to make No bake Nutella Cheesecake
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and nutella. Mix thoroughly.
- Using a electric mixer, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Reserve ¼cup of the whipped cream for topping the cheesecake.
- In the remaining whipped cream, add the cream cheese - nutella mixture and beat until well combined.
- To Assemble: Divide the crushed oreos evenly between the serving cups/ glasses and press it lightly to form a crust in the bottom.
- Spoon or pipe the nutella-cream cheese filling over the oreo crust. Then top it with the reserved whipped cream and sprinkle crushed nuts or oreos.
- Chill for at least 2 hours to set the cheesecake. Serve cold and enjoy!!