Lychee Coconut Sorbet with Rose
How to make Coconut Milk
- 1 cup of peeled and deseeded lychees
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1tsp rose water
- 1tbsp Sugar
- Rose petals
- Put the peeled lychees in a zip lock bag and freeze them for 4-5 hours.
- In a blender put the freezed lychees and add little coconut milk.
- Blend it and keep adding coconut milk little by little till there's a smooth paste.
- Add sugar, rose water and few petals and blend again. Now let it set in the freezer.
- Once it's almost set take it out and blend again. Serve chilled with some rose petals.