Ingredients to make Paneer sweet corn salad
- 1 cup paneer cubes
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1/2 cup capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tsp fresh coriander
- 10-15 mint leaves
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 green chillies, optional
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Paneer sweet corn salad
- Start by boiling the sweetcorn with some salt.
- Take a dosa pan and put in 1 tsp oil to heat. Arrange all the paneer cubes and capsicum to roast on the tawa. Roast both sides of the paneer and add capsicum.
- After roasting, put this paneer cubes and capsicum into a big bowl and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Now prepare the dressing, take a pot and put in coriander, mint, garlic, green chilli, salt and lemon juice. Blend them well.
- Take a small bowl, put this mixture into the bowl and add olive oil. Mix it well and add sweetcorn and tomatoes with paneer.
- Put this dressing on the salad and mix it well by adding salt. Keep it in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Serve it cool.
My Tip: If you roast the paneer, it gives a nice texture and also adds a very good taste to the salad.