How To Make no bake cherry cheesecake
no bake cheesecake made with fresh cherries
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time2Hours
Ingredients to make no bake cherry cheesecake
- cream cheese - 1 cup
- condensed milk - 2 tablespoons
- cherry - 10 nos
- water - 1 teaspoon
- corn flour -2 teaspoons
- biscuit crumbs and melted butter - for base
Steps to make no bake cherry cheesecake
- Melt the butter and add the biscuit crumbs to it and make a sandy mixture.Place it in the bottom of the serving dish.Press it gently with spoon or fingers.
- take your cream cheese in the mixing bowl and add the condensed milk(make sure your cream cheese should be in room temperature or wait for few more minutes and then proceed)
- Using a whisk,blend it smoothly and make sure there were no lumps in it.Pour it till 3/4 th of the dish and set it in refrigerator for an hour.
- Meanwhile prepare your compote and keep it ready,for that wash the cherries and remove the seeds and chop it roughly.
- In a sauce pan ,take the cherries and powdered sugar and give a mix.Bring it to heat and in low flame keep on stirring.Once it starts to leak the juices,the colour begin to change and keep on mashing for some texture.
- Make a paste with corn flour and water and add it to the cherry.Keep on stirring,Once it gives a shiny texture and starts to thickening,switch off the flame and cool it completely.
- Pour the compote over it and chill it again.serve chilled.Top it with fresh cherries before serving.
My Tip: make your own cream cheese with paneer and yogurt in the blender and set them in the refrigerator and then use it for the recipe